Our Personal Injury Practice
Effective Representation for Ontario
I am Donald L. Granatstein, Q.C., LL.M., a Toronto personal injury lawyer. I seek financial compensation and insurance benefits for people injured by the negligence of others. To learn more about my practice, please review the following pages:
- Auto, truck and motorcycle accidents: Even a relatively minor auto accident can result in a serious injury that can cause permanent impairment.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: No one is more vulnerable to injury from aggressive and distracted drivers than bikers and pedestrians.
- Snowmobile, ATV and boat accidents: Establishing legal responsibility can be complicated in these cases.
- Dog bites and other animal attacks: Animal bites can cause mental and physical scars that last a lifetime.
- Slip and fall accidents: I represent clients injured because of dangerous conditions on another’s property.
- Sexual abuse: I take legal action against those who abuse the vulnerable, from children to the elderly.
- Wrongful death: Pursuing financial compensation can help family members survive financially. It may also help prevent similar tragedies in the future.
- Medical malpractice: I hold medical professionals responsible for the harm they cause their patients.
- Workplace Injuries: I represent clients who suffered serious workplace injuries or death caused by negligent third parties who supply motor vehicles, machinery or equipment.
- Mediation services: Trained in mediation at Harvard Law School, I am available to mediate a broad range of civil disputes.
- Arbitration Services: I am available to arbitrate a broad range of civil disputes
I represent clients on a contingency basis. That means my legal fees are a percentage of the compensation I obtain for you. Clients pay no upfront fees. There is no risk and no obligation to discuss your case. Please contact me by e-mail or call 416 653 2442 (toll free at 866 825 2442) for a free initial consultation. From my office in Toronto, Ontario, I represent clients throughout the GTA.